Friday, December 26

December 16, 2008


I've been meaning to write this on the 16th but i was so busy with finals and a lot of other crazyness that i didnt have the time. But this is just a late post to my best friend, my love, my everything.. Happy 21st Birthday!
I'm so glad that you played along with me and let me blind fold you alll the way into the restuarant. it was for your own good. :) But the smile on your face for the 4 hours after the surprise was already enough for me. (unless it was all the alcohol that you drank. haha)
But just from me, i wanna thank you for doing so much for me. I know I can be a whiner, complainer, and a huge bag of trouble, but youre always still patient and caring even when i turn into stuborn jessica. You continue to do whatever it takes to make sure I'm the happiest girl alive.. and i have to admit, you've been doing a wonderful job. I've not only turned you into a sushi lover, but made you anal about what kind of pen your using all the way to making the most perfect flashcards. hahahaha. that was my goal i think.. But most importantly for me.. you've shown me what a real kind of love can be. It's not about flowers, and candy, or what the best kind of present you can get your gf/bf. It's staying home and watching a moive.. making pizza, eating the butteriest popcorn, and eating ben and jerry's cookie dough and brownie ice cream all at the same time. Thats what love is. its innocent and sweet and I feel it the most when I know im gonna see you later on that day or check my phone hoping that text or phone call was from you. I don't think I would have made it as far as I have in nursing school supporting me everyday and other little things that like to pop up in my life...and I would like to thank you from the bottom of my
heart for everything that you have done and continue to do for me. I know we dont aruge like normal people and our ratio is like once a month. hahaha. but I'm
glad it is that way. You've made such an impact to my life that I could just go on and on
about, but to make a long story short, you make me feel alive and like I'm the luckiest girl alive.

I love you.

No comments:

how time flies. . .

qoute to live by. . .

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."-Marcel Proust

wanting. . .

anything f l o w e r
Photobucket

wishing. . .

to take a r o a d t r i p anywhere
Photobucket