Saturday, May 17

$6 dollar box of strawberries, cherries, and one mango

I went to the beach on thursday. I've probably told this story 4 times already but I'll tell it again . While driving to half moon bay, keith told me to turn around to buy some stawberries bc the sign said it was $6 dollars a box. So we're looking around at all the fruits, and I see some huge mangos and make keith buy me one. While I'm holding the mango, a hear a car cash behind me. Some idiot didn't look behind them while backing out and hit my car bc I doubled parked. I guess it was my fault that I doubled parked, but there wasn't a lot of room, and who doesn't look behind them when reversing their car? Anyway, I was glad that he didn't hit my car hard enough to make any damage.... But i thought it was hilarious that on the way driving to the beach i said to keith, "hey, its been a while since I've gotten into any accidents, or run into bad luck." ..........Yeah, but if you know me well enough, that's typical jessica. haha.


oh, and here's a picture of our strawberries.


No comments:

how time flies. . .

qoute to live by. . .

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."-Marcel Proust

wanting. . .

anything f l o w e r
Photobucket

wishing. . .

to take a r o a d t r i p anywhere
Photobucket