so I'm still up at 2am with just a lot of randomness in my head:
1. You know that connection you have with people where you don't have to see them in days, weeks, months... and it will be as though you've never been away from that person... I believe those are people you need to keep in your lives.
2. Gas prices are ridiculus.. if you haven't already heard me say this.. but a gallon of gass is now evquivelent to a gallon of milk!
3. I want that new iphone in white.
4. My brother talks in his sleep. It scares the shit outta me. just 5 min ago he yelled out loud.. "DAMN!"...
5. Danikka is leaving for Italy tmrw. :(
6. I hate being an impulse buyer because sometimes you buy things that you never end up wearing.
7. My summer.. is literally only for 4 weeks and I'm back in school again. Boooo..
i love loved LOVED seeing all 7 of those wonderful girls today. It's in moments like these where i find extreme happiness....
1. You know that connection you have with people where you don't have to see them in days, weeks, months... and it will be as though you've never been away from that person... I believe those are people you need to keep in your lives.
2. Gas prices are ridiculus.. if you haven't already heard me say this.. but a gallon of gass is now evquivelent to a gallon of milk!
3. I want that new iphone in white.
4. My brother talks in his sleep. It scares the shit outta me. just 5 min ago he yelled out loud.. "DAMN!"...
5. Danikka is leaving for Italy tmrw. :(
6. I hate being an impulse buyer because sometimes you buy things that you never end up wearing.
7. My summer.. is literally only for 4 weeks and I'm back in school again. Boooo..
i love loved LOVED seeing all 7 of those wonderful girls today. It's in moments like these where i find extreme happiness....



No comments:
Post a Comment