i was leaving danikka a comment and i was listening to the song on her myspace and fell in love with a certain part of the lyrics.
You were such a surprise. An unexpected gift. Said I was pretty, and I believed it. Not really used to all this attention. Told myself I don't deserve you. And this is just a phase. Could I get used to, being loved the right way? I wanna argue, but there is nothing to say.
You were such a surprise. An unexpected gift. Said I was pretty, and I believed it. Not really used to all this attention. Told myself I don't deserve you. And this is just a phase. Could I get used to, being loved the right way? I wanna argue, but there is nothing to say.
too ironic when i heard these lyrics from what ive been thinking about. but only one person would know what im talking about..
you were already there to catch me before i even told you i was falling. <3


1 comment:
hi babe. i know ur talking about me. haha jk. miss u tho and glad u finally go my myspace.
Post a Comment